Tazi Canyon tour from Kemer in Turkey. Price and details are here. Transfer is included in the price from hotels in Beldibi, Kemer, Goynuk, Tekirova, Camyuva, Kiris.
- Tazi Canyon - one of the most picturesque sights of the Turkish Republic, which is just beginning to gain popularity among tourists who, on the one hand, prefer a secluded vacation away from the bustle of the city, on the other - lovers of extreme entertainment.
- Locals do not call this place the Valley of Wisdom for nothing. - sitting on a huge boulder, you understand how big our world is, and how small a person is in it.
The gorge is part of the Köprülü National Park, but it became accessible to the public only in 2017.
- From the observation deck, a breathtaking sight opens. Sheer cliffs, 200 to 400 meters high, framed by deciduous and coniferous forests; The Köprülü River flowing like a winding snake at the bottom, a once full and turbulent mountain stream, which managed to create this masterpiece over several millennia, which is now referred to as the Tazi Canyon, and in the background the endless expanses of the valley.
- Tazi Canyon is located 30 minutes drive from Köprülü Canyon and we will visit it first. 'Canyon with a bridge' - this is how the name of the cliff sounds in translation from Turkish. Here is the famous Oluk bridge, which has been preserved since ancient times, exactly the one that crossed the army of Alexander the Great during the campaign against Persia.
- The excursion is conducted for tourists from all regions of Antalya province and can be combined with rafting. When going on a trip, you should take care of comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as bring drinking water and sun protection.
- 30-40 minutes of free time is enough to enjoy the beauty of Turkish nature, almost untouched by civilization, take spectacular photos for memory and taste the most ancient dish of national cuisine - gozleme - flat cakes made of unleavened dough with various fillings and a cup of strong, delicious tea.
- Our guests will be picked up from hotels
- Arrival at Koprulu Canyon
- Stop 15-20 minutes (free time for a photo and tea)
- Tour Briefing
- Departure towards Tazi Canyon (drive from Koprulu Canyon to Tazİ Canyon approximately 21 km, time approximately 30 minutes)
- Arrival at Tazii Canyon
- 30 - 40 minutes of free time in Tazi Canyon for a photo session.
- Free time near Tazi Canyon (here anyone can take pictures and order Turkish cakes (Gozleme))
- Arrival back to Koprulu Canyon
- Free time at the Roman bridge
- Free time for swimming
- Our guests will be dropped off at the hotels
PICK-UP TIMES FROM HOTELS BY REGIONS (Approximately)
- At 08:00 from hotels in Tekirova
- At 08:00 from hotels in Camyuva
- At 08:00 from hotels in Kiris
- At 08:00 from hotels in Kemer
- At 08:00 from hotels in Goynuk
- At 08:00 from hotels in Beldibi
- After booking, we will send you the exact time and details of the excursion via WhatsApp or Viber.
DROP-OFF TIMES TO HOTELS BY REGIONS (Approximately)
- At 18:00 - 19:00 to hotels in Tekirova
- At 18:00 - 19:00 to hotels in Camyuva
- At 18:00 - 19:00 to hotels in Kiris
- At 18:00 - 19:00 to hotels in Kemer
- At 18:00 - 19:00 to hotels in Goynuk
- At 18:00 - 19:00 to hotels in Beldibi
DISTANCE TO TAZI CANYON
- Distance from Tekirova to Tazi Canyon: 168 km - 2 hours 45 minutes
- Distance from Camyuve to Tazi Canyon: 157 km - 2 hours 38 minutes
- Distance from Kirish to Tazi Canyon: 155 km - 2 hours 35 minutes
- Distance from Kemer to Tazi Canyon: 151 km - 2 hours 30 minutes
- Distance from Goynuk to Tazi Canyon: 143 km - 2 hours 25 minutes
- Distance from Beldibi to Tazi Canyon: 140 km - 2 hours 20 minutes
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES
- Personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
- Any drinks during the excursion
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU
- Money for personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
- Camera, drinks
- Towel, swimsuit
- Sun care cream, sunglasses
- Sports shoes
- Spare shorts, t-shirts